By Carmen Stevenson
Have you ever gone online to look for a how-to video to help you with your business or affiliate program, only to discover that a lot of the information was not correct or you were so over whelmed with all the videos; you didn’t know which one to pick?
Wouldn’t it be nice if:
• You could go online and find a lot of free training videos that actually delivered pure training value, instead of just hype or useless information.
• That the person delivering those free videos actually knew what they were talking about and made some real money from using the information on the videos.
• To take that content you just learned about and be able to utilize it in your affiliate or network marketing opportunity.
• You could find these free training videos in one central spot every time you needed to watch them, instead of spending time trying to remember where you saw it in the first place.
• You could cash in on those videos, not only because it can help build your business but you could refer people to those videos and make commissions.
Of course it would nice but how do you do that? And how can you cash in on it?
• First, know specifically what you want to learn, why you want to learn it, and will it help grow your business or program.
• Next, are you looking for step by step videos or just those with just a quick overview?
• Are you planning on teaching others about what you have learned or is it for personal use only?
• If you are planning on teaching it to your downline for example, how are you planning on teaching them? Through your own training videos, e-mails, teach them personally, blogs?
• Can you refer people to those videos and make commission?
• Can you find a company that already provides this opportunity or can you create a program that people can plug into?
Now if you are brand new to internet marketing, then some of the things mentioned above might scare you. Let’s face it not everyone wants to talk to people one on one, or would be able to create their own program and be really good at promoting it; or even want to make videos.
Also, if you are new, you would not have the “know-how” or the credibility to pull off such a big project. It would cost you tons of money setting up a website (if you are not “tech savvy”) for example and you would have to spend a large amount of your time shooting various videos, editing them, and then promoting them.
So what’s the solution?
Find someone who has already done this. Someone who has been in the industry a while, has a proven track record, has made money on various topics, and is not afraid to share it. They’ve used their money to create and design the website, and it’s their time spent shooting the videos, not yours.
Also, see if they offer an affiliate opportunity that pays out commission for referrals. Then you can just cash in on it by just signing up and plugging into it. So you’ll get free training, that will help build your own existing program and then you can refer others and make additional income when they sign up. This is a win-win situation for everyone.
Carmen Stevenson is an author and a Founding Alumni Member of a newly launched company designed to help people succeed in business. Get over 30 Free training videos to help build your existing business. Simply create a free account, watch the videos, share with others, and make money Go to: http://www.unheardofwealthriches.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9517105